First off, that's awesome. Thanks.
By sponsoring #wildartcolumbus you're joining a group of amazing businesses and organizations who are committed to supporting the arts in Central Ohio. Can we name drop for a second? Businesses like Strongwater, A&R Creative Group (you know, the folks behind The Crest, The Market and Ethyl & Tank), The Wonder Jam, and CivitasNow. (We've got some great organizations on board, as well, including Columbus' epic music listing site, Cringe.com.)
By sponsoring a day of #wildartcolumbus, you'll be helping one (or more) Columbus artist with a little extra cash. $100 of your $200 sponsorship goes directly to the artist of the day(s) your sponsor. $100 will buy ten new brushes for a painter, website registration for a year for a crafter looking to sell their wares, a new flash for a photographer, or (not to be boring) cover accountant fees for tax season.
Oh, and you'll also be helping Wild Goose Creative raise $3100 to go toward operating expenses. This is huge. (Did you know that it costs more than $60,000 a year to cover rent, pay staff, and cover day-to-day expenses like electricity and and internet at Wild Goose Creative?) And even with that all donation expense, they still manage to give one out of every four dollars directly back to the arts in Central Ohio? Cool, huh?
What does your $200/day sponsorship get you? Here's a quick run-down:
- 1 post on Instagram of your logo or ad to a highly captive audience (of more than 12,500 combined followers)
- Your logo/ad highlighted on Facebook and this website
- Your business name on the gallery wall and an auctioneer shout out at the Live Auction on May 31
- You'll receive documentation of your sponsorship for tax deduction. Wild Goose Creative is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- And, of course, $100 of your sponsorship goes directly to the artist, $100 goes to Wild Goose Creative
(Not a designer? Wild Goose Creative can assist in ad design, if you need.)
Ready to get started? Go here!